Saturday, September 4, 2010
First Week on Public Trans
So I am a people watcher. This was a trying week as I embarked on my journey to school via the Metro and MARC train. Although it was a challenging week, I saw some interesting things and met a couple of cuties (I'm sure you all will agree :-). I decided to get my Kat Stacks on and take pictures with my cell phone. I'm still grinding but there has been a slight set back...I'm sick. My nose is literally draining as I type this. I probably caught something from one of those cuties. You can't trust a smile. No but seriously its my sinuses acting up and of course with no ObamaCare, I am up a creek with no real meds (antibiotics would knock this out in a flash). Nevertheless, I have to rely on the loverly OTC meds and that hasn't been working out too well. I managed to put myself in a Nyquil induced coma last night and was unable to wake up the next today. Anyway enjoy this weeks Vlog and welcome to the newcomers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment