Saturday, August 28, 2010

Why Lawd?!

I am singing negro spirituals like I'm back in slavery. Last week was so rough. I'm going through kicking and screaming. I'm so over everything right now!!! To top it off I had to semi-snap at the Shawn dude. I say semi because I don't want to leave my house and see a cow's heart outside my door so I try to tread lightly when dealing with crazy. I tried ignoring his text and I forgot that I have a call block program on my phone so that program is now in full effect. However that negro is craqfty and he started calling me from Bally's number. I told him to lose my number and he said I was rude *blink..and he's dumb. If a woman tells you she is not interested in getting to know you then you keep it moving buddy. My spidey sense tells me I haven't heard the last from dude.



No comments:

Post a Comment