Friday, February 10, 2023
Eviction
I'm sure you all are tired of Miss Keshia. However. this wasn't my fault. I got a new job after my major surgery in May. I thought things were going okay but I had already seen someone get let go on a Zoom call when I 1st came in board. Instead of a virtual let go,staff from headquarters (FL) came to town to lay me off right before the holiday. I was barely catching up on my savings due to the surgery. Trying to look for jobs not involving shipments (packages) was hard. I missed January rent and landed in court with my landlord. I hate gofund me because I don't like doing the math on what they will get for using their platform.
I need the remaining $605 to pay cash bond to stay in the apartment while I appeal.
Donations can be by made through zelle or cashapp
$ILLKEC. My gmail of phone number for zelle.
I see I didn't provide a timeline. This is needed by this Monday 2/13 or they will call the Sheriff. I think I will add more people to the text to get to the goal sooner. Apologies for the last minute request but I've been dealing with my broken ankle. I'm going to request they remove the cast and give me a boot. I can't get around in this cast. I had to call the fire department to get me up to my apartment.
For those wondering I have someone driving me to the courthouse and taking the payment up to the clerk. I just need the 💰 ASAP.
Thanks
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment