Thursday, June 5, 2014

Common Cold

Some information that I'm learning about auto immune diseases and cold or flu virus. A cold or the flu very well may result in a flare up. A flare up is when my system is triggered and I can relapse which is why my body feels like I've been beat down like the time before I was diagnosed last year, I was having an episode at that time in 2013. That is just how our bodies often deal with infection. Our poor confused immune systems feel the need to attack us rather than just the virus. Which can also result in a prolonged period to overcome the virus. With this information, I am somewhat aware now it was such a big deal to get to the bottom of what was the actual virus and err on the side of caution by having me take a chest x-ray because of my low oxygen. However, I still don't stand by the ridiculous double narcotic drug I was prescribed. (Stay away from Cheratussin if you want to live) That was a death sentence!!! So I'm not sure how long it will take me to actually get over this cold :-( My mother has already commissioned the prayer warriors so I should be alright ;-)

Common Cold from illkec on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment