March Madness from illkec on Vimeo.
Sunday, March 24, 2013
March Madness
Greetings,
Here are a few edits to the vlog. I really need to find my microphone because my voice dies off at certain points throughout my videos.
To recap: I'm a YouTube groupie and I'm amazed at what's posted and who post videos on YouTube. What really took the cake was when I stumbled across this video. Who knew you needed to have a video on how to clean that?:-| And is that a girl or boy? :-0 Not conception in March/April but delivery, wanted to clear that up. Also, here is a link to give you more information on plantar fasciitis. Lastly the no.1 reason for the slow down on the workout, is due to the lack of meat (protein) during lent which has slowed my energy. That was ran through on the video rather fast so I thought I would clear that up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment