Well, I thought it had been resolved because after that “it” was contained…I mean they didn’t stop the show but they were mindful that this is apartment living. Then this past Weds. it was of epic proportion. I’m beyond tired because my class went over and I had to drive home through an ice storm with shotty windshield wipers. I just want to get home, review some things and then get to bed! I lay down after watching the 11:00pm news and was ready to be knocked out when….wait for it! My room is shaking!!! I’m like OMG! It’s a tsunami!!!! I should mention, in passing I saw someone enter the upstairs apartment with keys a week ago and let’s just say she did not look like she was starving during this recession and then I saw another big dude. Ok back to the story…then there is banging, ceiling shaking, screaming…this goes on for a couple of hours (yes a couple of hours). I swear people were tapping out and getting into the game because I would hear hard walking and then the bed squeaking *vomits in mouth.
At this point, I’ve had it. I have to get up early to mail off part II of my Bar application and I have an AM class. I get up the next morning and before heading out, I am like a ninja going up the stairs to slide the letter onto the door. I tip toe back down the stairs and make a fast get away. All day, I am beyond sleepy to the point I fall in class…I will blame that on my lack of sleep so roll with me. People are like go home…I’m like nah because I don’t want to know if there is a response to my letter. I must say though I was prepared for war. The girl from the south side of Chicago came out and I was like well bring it then!!!! Needless, I tried to run every errand I could think of but I was about to pass out from sleep deprivation. I get home and I see a letter on my door. DAMN! DAMN! DAMN!!!
I was like whatever, I’m tired I don’t even care let me just go to sleep. I’m like woman up!!! I open the letter and I was relieved. The response reeked of embarrassment and it was very apologetic, sought to take any necessary measures to ensure this never happened again. Left name and number for me to contact them if this ever happened again. Thanked me for my patience. I went to bed that night at 7:00 pm and did not get up until the next morning at 8:00 am. That was the best sleep I have ever had since I moved here!!!!!!
Vlog update starts here!
No comments:
Post a Comment