Questions after the vlog... (A.T.V.)
What if i had some company leaving when he was outside taping my door?
What if I had heard him taping the cards to the door? :-(
Do you think dude is watching me?
Why do I keep opening my door and looking through my peep hole checking to see if the coast is clear or if something else is stuck to my door?
What if I open the door or look out and see him standing there?
Also why am I tip toeing around my house?
Should I stop watching Criminal Minds because it is adding to my paranoia?!
Saturday, July 31, 2010
Wait is this cute?
So this is a doozie ladies. This vlog is bought to you by the letter W. That would be Shawn with a W...inside joke. Basically, he is the one of the main reasons I dropped my Bally's membership. I met Shawn with a W at Bally's in May when I moved back. He worked there pushing memberships in the office. He was a nice looking young man that decided to do push ups right in front of my ellipitical machine :-/ I was trying to be open and we talked for 4 days...yes you read right only 4 days. He was mad pressed and thirsty but I appreciated his honesty and kept it moving and never looked back until...watch the vlog to see what happened next!!!! :-o
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment